GISS, Electroplating intermedaite for acid copper, a derivative of
polyethyleneimine, leveling agent in LCD area
|Content in Baths||0.01-0.02ml/L|
- GISS is a high-performance leveling agent for LCD area which comes
from the condensation of polyethyleneimine under specific
- GISS performs well in leveling and is always used by combining SPS,
M, N, AESS, PN and PEG 6000.
- Not only could GISS be used in acid copper, it could also be used
in the brightener for low-cyanide zinc plating.
GISS can be combined with other nickel plating intermediates such
as SPS, M, N, AESS, PN and PEG 6000.
GISS can be applied on the following process:
- Dye based bright acid copper for GMF process
- Non-dye based bright acid copper for GMF process
- Acid copper for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) process
- Hard copper process
- Acid copper for electrolytic copper foil process
Packing and Storage
Packed in a plastic drum, stored in cool and dry place.