N, Acid copper intermediate, 1,3-Ethylenethiourea,
Imidazoline-2-thiol, leveling agnet
|Content in Baths||0.0004-0.001g/L|
- N helps generate brightening deposit which has high degree of
leveling and ductility features within a wide range of temperature.
- Adding a little amount makes the solution effective.
- If the content of N is too low, both the brightening and leveling
degrees of the deposit will decline, especially the low current
density areas which may even glow.
- If the content of N is too high, dendritic pattern brightening
stripes will emerge at the surface of deposit. The leveling feature
will also decrease. SP or M could be added or using electrolysis to
solve the problems.
N can be combined with other acid copper intermediates such as SPS,
M, PEG 6000, MT-580, AESS, etc.
N can be applied on the following process:
- Non-dye based bright acid copper for GMF process
- Acid copper for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) process
- Hard copper process
- Acid copper for electrolytic copper foil process
Packing and Storage
Packed in a carboard drum with plastic inner bags, stored in cool
and dry place.