HVEE, High-efficacious catalyzer for hard chromium plating,
chromium plating intermediate
Effects and mechanisms
- HVEE increases the cathode current efficiency to 22-26%, which is
2-3 times higher than the traditional standard chromium plating
- It can be used in a wide current density range, which is about
30-90A/dm2. It speeds up the deposition rate.
- It does not contain fluoride, so LCD area of plating parts and
anodes will not be corroded.
- The hardness of deposit is 1000-1100HV; the number of microcrack is
- It has brightening, leveling, covering and throwing powers.
- The stability of the bath is very good and easy to control and
The composition of bath and conditions
|The composition of bath and conditions|
|Anode area: Cathode area||2:1 or 3:1|
Replenishment: for every 100kg added chromic acid, adding 2kg HVEE.
Packing and Storage
Packed in a 25kg carboard drum with plastic inner bags, stored in
cool and dry place.